My wish is to be in the top

My wish is to be in the top
But i found no supportive hands at all
My wish is to be the best
But i found no suitable lands at all !!

I'm wandering here and there
That if there's any hope of surviving
I'm glancing my eyes with fear
That if there's nay chance of achieving !!

With the desire of reaching the destination
But many obstacles are there to gate in the way
With the admire of decourating life with success
But still desertification is there to chase me !!

My eyes are always there for the cheers
But it let me drawn in fear
My destiny are always there for clears
But cruel darkness are near there !!

I have planned dreams in the DreamLand
But no hope that it breed in the RealLand
I have uttered feelings in the wilderness
But no hope that it creeps in peakness !!

0 comments

हामि सल्लाह, सुझावको आशा राख्दछु !

धन्यवाद यहाँलाई मेरो संसारभित्र एकै छिन् मनलाई भुलाउनुभएकोमा । प्रतिकृयासहित सल्लाहसुझाबको लागि समेत हार्दिक अपेक्षा । शुभ रहोस् यहाँको सम्पूर्ण पलहरु ! लासो थुजेछे ।