Most caring person of my heart- Dr Yannik


My dear heart lover,You are always on my mind; I can't stop thinking about you. The first thoughts when I wake, and the last thoughts before I go to sleep are of you. I am such a lucky guy to have found such a wonderful kind hearted people like you.It has been too long since the last time I saw you.


Your smile is so beautiful and magical. Every time that I think of your smile it lights me up inside. Even when I am having a really bad day, seeing you smile makes me want to smile too and it makes me forget about the previous events of the day.


Dear, yannik, you must be the most caring person on earth. You seem to have an unlimited amount of patience and kindness. I have had such a great time with you, no matter what we are doing. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.


Dear,Yannik, I know it is difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated for so long. Life seems to be full of trials of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. I cherish any thought of you, prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my mind, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer.


Until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my warm embrace and my passionate love.There was a time where I didn't beleive in love.I really thought it never existed, but this is the time that makes me want to thank you. Thank you everything, because it is you that taught me love. It is you who has my heart, body, and soul. My eyes open to see you and close to picture you. You run wild in my mind, You stay still in my heart. Forgive me if I stop writing, but I must, for I fear words written on a paper can not describe what I honestly feel of my love.


Love you for the years to come, loved you for the years that have passed, and love you always.The sound of your voice made my heart swing on the stars. Your eyes were truly the window to my souls evolving every way possible. The life I had with you was golden and no even the god can take away you. Those were the happiest times of my life because of you.I love you more than words can say. I want to be near you. You are the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to me.Manik.....

0 comments

हामि सल्लाह, सुझावको आशा राख्दछु !

धन्यवाद यहाँलाई मेरो संसारभित्र एकै छिन् मनलाई भुलाउनुभएकोमा । प्रतिकृयासहित सल्लाहसुझाबको लागि समेत हार्दिक अपेक्षा । शुभ रहोस् यहाँको सम्पूर्ण पलहरु ! लासो थुजेछे ।