Heart started to beat with unknown reasons

Life was wild before you were on my quest
My heart says you are only always the best
Heart started to beat for unknown reasons
It says to LOVE YOU all and every seasons……………..!!

Eyes when received you the first
I could recover from all the worst
warmest love grown before never
Best of feeling for the first time ever........................!!

I’m dealt with the very duty
To praise you for your beauty
Surely reason, my craze is YOU
That’s why my amaze is YOU……………….!!

Joys and pain squeeze me with exchanged role
Uncertainty pushing else than to reach the dole
I will say it with no more late
You only can be of my best mate......................!!

Conspirator wants our love to fade to seam
Feelings are playing with world of dream
Unhealed wounds unbearably attack on sudden
Their gossips and your silence create the burden……………….!!

Love is now perfectly about to gloom
Like the roses beautifully bloom
Feels as if victory on longest race
Smiles whenever chose your face.............................!!

You know what my heart says

You are the best mate always
I will you bring you joys of world class
You will have no more pains to pass…………………..!!

Illusions grow up with no place and lands
If I have a trusty mate YOU to hold my hands
DO YOU TRUST ME? If answer is in the YES
I will find the best world for our love on the rest…………………………!!

Unpronounced and unexpressed feeling
What happens is yet another thrilling
Physical attachment pleases for the instance
Lets build bridge of love to clear the distance……………..!!

Composed by:Manik Lal Ghising Tamang

0 comments

हामि सल्लाह, सुझावको आशा राख्दछु !

धन्यवाद यहाँलाई मेरो संसारभित्र एकै छिन् मनलाई भुलाउनुभएकोमा । प्रतिकृयासहित सल्लाहसुझाबको लागि समेत हार्दिक अपेक्षा । शुभ रहोस् यहाँको सम्पूर्ण पलहरु ! लासो थुजेछे ।